Friday, December 24, 2010

FINALLY!

FINALLY its Christmas Eve!!!!! Of course (usually at least) people are exited about Christmas more often. I really cant decide between Christmas and Christmas Eve because on both days(usually) people get presents but I might be a fan of Christmas Eve because on Christmas, stores are closed but not on Christmas Eve. The cool thing about Christmas Eve is you can get your extra shopping done and wrap presents. Anyway I will post more on CHRISTMAS! Peace to you all and a happy holiday! (PS I love Christmas too of course and please tell me which YOU like better and your favorite gift(s) you got) BYE PEOPLE!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I GOT SO MANY AWESOME GIFTS!!!!!!!!! SOME OF MY FAVORITES WERE THE NEW WARRIOR BOOKS, AND THESE REALLY CUTE BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -CLAIRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YA AND I GOT MIND FLEX, IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete