Hey people. I know its not Halloween yet but I couldn't wait to do the post. I am being a cobweb ghost this year. If you are being anything cool, tell me on comments and if you can post a pic. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that you have an awesome Halloween, what are you dressing up as? I'm being a ghost, Mary is being Wednesday Adams, Tegan is being a vampire, and I am telling you this because thought you might want to know what everyone is for Halloween!!!!!!!! Also, check out me and Mary's new blog http://supercrazymc.blogspot.com I hope you have a great HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-(
I miss you guys too. I wrote cobweb ghost but I am actually being a cobweb witch. Writers mistake! I will talk to you guys as soon as I can. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! I had an Idea!!! We should all do a blog together or something like that!!! It could be a Warriors blog... IDK what but it would be cool. Oh and Claire, you spelled Addams wrong. It's Addams not Adams.
OK BLOGS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will start one and email you all an invite to join as authors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to change anything about you want such as title or web address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to say that I added this back round for the Halloween back round.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that you have an awesome Halloween, what are you dressing up as? I'm being a ghost, Mary is being Wednesday Adams, Tegan is being a vampire, and I am telling you this because thought you might want to know what everyone is for Halloween!!!!!!!! Also, check out me and Mary's new blog http://supercrazymc.blogspot.com I hope you have a great HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-(
ReplyDeleteMISS YOU!!! Claire already told you what I'm being. But Happy Halloween!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys too. I wrote cobweb ghost but I am actually being a cobweb witch. Writers mistake! I will talk to you guys as soon as I can. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey! I had an Idea!!! We should all do a blog together or something like that!!! It could be a Warriors blog... IDK what but it would be cool. Oh and Claire, you spelled Addams wrong. It's Addams not Adams.
ReplyDeletesure that would be fun. it could be the most random blog ever. or it could be on a certain topic. IDK. we will think of something.
ReplyDeleteOK BLOGS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will start one and email you all an invite to join as authors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to change anything about you want such as title or web address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHI, I invited you both to the blog, CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX JUST IN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete